1. Crime is on the increase.
2. You may be vulnerable to a crime.
3. Your family is priceless.
4. Your property is valuable.
5. Peace of mind cannot be bought.
6. Police cannot be everywhere at all times.
7. Hard financial times result in an increased number of property burglaries and thefts
8. Your insurance rates may decrease.
Is it worth 65 cents a day to have a security guard watch over your home ?
Why wait until after something happens to find out the value of a security system?
In tough economic times, you need someone you can trust and who gives you options...just not what they think you need.